I have now relocated to Dublin, Ireland, and I am therefore no longer able to provide photography services in New Zealand. This website has not yet been updated to reflect this change.
Many thanks to all my clients in New Zealand over the past 4 years, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused!
1. By enlisting the photography or design services of Luke Preston-Marshall ("Luke"), trading as Luke’s Photography or otherwise, you consent to the following terms.
2. Any pictures taken or produced for you and delivered to you by Luke ("Works") are yours to use and distribute as you like, with or without use of a watermark or other acknowledgement, for personal purposes. However, Luke retains copyright in the Works (in accordance with section 21(4) of the Copyright Act 1994) and they are not to be sold, rented, or otherwise used or distributed for consideration without written consent from Luke. Such consent may be conditional on acknowledgement, payment of royalties, or any other terms, and is offered at Luke’s absolute discretion.
3. Luke makes no guarantees as to the quality of any Works. In particular, photos will occasionally be unusable due to issues such as misfocus, overexposure etc. By enlisting Luke's photography services you accept this risk.
4. Luke retains the right to use all Works in any way, including but not limited to publishing copies of any or all of the Works on his Facebook page, website or other promotional material. Please expressly arrange beforehand if you do not want this to occur, or contact Luke if you want any such Works removed from the website or Facebook page.
5. Payment for Luke’s services is due within one week of the date of the service unless arranged otherwise. Delivery of the Works may be withheld until payment is received in full.
6. These Terms are current as of 30 June 2017, and are subject to change without notice. Please contact Luke if you have any questions.
The contents of this website, including but not limited to all pictures, are copyright © 2014-2019 Luke Preston-Marshall. The "Luke’s" logo is a trade mark of Luke Preston-Marshall.
You have been warned.
Evening Sky, Mackenzie Basin
Jan 2016 - Canon 7D with Canon 17-55mm ƒ/2.8L at 17mm, 1/80 sec, ƒ/2.8, ISO 100.